January 15, 2021
University Council for the period 2021-24
The first meeting of the University Council for the period 2021-24 took place on January 14, 2021 in the Senate Room of Lublin University of Technology. During the meeting, the new members of the Council received their nominations from Prof. Zbigniew Pater, Rector of LUT.
The University Council consists of three representatives from outside the University, three from the University and the chairman of the Student Government:
- Paweł HAJDUK - Chairman of the University Council, President of the Management Board of SIGMA Joint Stock Company;
- Wojciech LUTEK - owner of Wojciech Lutek Environmental Consulting Office;
- Tomasz NOWACKI - Vice President of the Management Board of STACHEMA Poland Limited Liability Company;
- Prof. Andrzej GONTARZ - Faculty of Mechanical Engineering;
- Prof. Piotr KACEJKO - Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science;
- Prof. Artur PAŹDZIOR - Faculty of Management;
- Michał IŻKO - Chairman of the Student Government.
The former members of the University Council also participated in the meeting. The Rector thanked them for their previous work for the University.