August 10, 2021
Joint Teaching Initiatives of the Lublin Universities
On July 20, 2021, a teaching cooperation agreement was signed by the members of the Union of the Lublin Universities: Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, Lublin University of Technology and the University of Life Sciences in Lublin.
During the meeting, the universities were represented by:
· Prof. Radosław Dobrowolski, Rector of UMCS;
· Prof. Dorota Kołodyńska, Vice-Rector for Students and Quality of Education at UMCS;
· Prof. Wojciech Franus, Vice-Rector for Science at LUT;
· Prof. Paweł Droździel, Vice-Rector for Student Affairs at LUT;
· Prof. Krzysztof Kowalczyk, Rector of the University of Life Sciences in Lublin;
· Prof. Urszula Kosior-Korzecka, Vice-Rector for Student Affairs and Teaching at the University of Life Sciences in Lublin.
The universities defined the principles of cooperation in preparing and conducting joint didactic initiatives, including study fields, lectures, trainings, workshops, webinars, etc.
Fot. B. Proll