May 24, 2021
International Conference of Computational Methods in Engineering Science – CMES’21
The main objective of the CMES conference is the development of engineering sciences, numerical and experimental techniques, broaden experience, and good practices by representatives of the scientific community and industry. The conference allows the exchange of knowledge between different research domestic and foreign centers representing various fields of engineering science and technology.
The organizers of the conference are Department of Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Aircraft Propulsion, Department of Machine Engineering Fundamentals and Mechatronics, Department of Materials Engineering (Mechanical Engineering Faculty of Lublin University of Technology), Department of Computer Science (Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of Lublin University of Technology), Department of Organisation of Enterprise (Faculty of Management of Lublin University of Technology), Department of Renewable Energy Engineering and Department of Biomass and Waste Conversion in Biofuels (Faculty of Environmental Engineering of Lublin University of Technology), as well as Department of Airframe and Engine (Aeronautics Faculty of Military University of Aviation).
The 6th CMES conference will take place on November 25-27th, 2021 in Zamość, Poland.
· Analysis of engineering processes
· Application of computer programs in technology
· Artificial and computational intelligence
· Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
· Computer simulations of processes and phenomena
· Finite Element Method (FEM)
· Material properties and structure research methods
· Production engineering and quality control
· Technology management in energy acquisition processes
· 28.05.2021 – Registration and abstract submission
· 20.06.2021 – Full paper submission
· 18.09.2021 – Notification of paper acceptance
· 5.10.2021 – Deadline for the participation fee
· 25-27.11.2021 – CMES 2021
· Peer reviewed papers submitted to the conference will be published in the IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series (40 points according to the Polish Ministry of Education and Science’s list — pos. 24290) and ACS Applied Computer Science (20 points according to the Polish Ministry of Education and Science’s list — pos. 29752), and Advances in Materials Science (20 points according to the Polish Ministry of Education and Science’s list — pos. 505)
· Published papers will be available online as open access with DOI number. They will be submitted to the Web of Science and Scopus indexing.