Recruitment for Master studies in English will start on 1st March 2019.
I. Online application
In order to apply online you please follow the steps below:
1. Follow the registration
link at the bottom of the page.
2. Choose your faculty, programme and level of study.
3. Fill in and submit the personal questionnaire in order to create your individual registration account. You will need to fill in your personal, contact and educational details.
4. Remember or copy your NIU number and password.
5. Log in to your individual registration account using NIU number.
6. Once you log in, check the data in the Personal data section.
7. Add in MsWord file information necessary in sections: Secondary Education – Issuing country of secondary school certificate; Higher Education – Issuing country of higher education diploma; address, phone number and the area code, email address of the higher education institution.
8. Upload the qualification documents in the Upload documents section as well as your photo.
Notice! If you have applied for Polish language studies and want to apply for English studies as well, please use the same login and password.
Notice! Polish citizens should follow the procedure described above.
II. Application and tuition fees
Application fee in the amount of 200 EUR should be paid within 14 days from registration in the Electronic Student Registration System.
The application fee
in the amount of 200 EUR should be paid to the following bank details:
Account No. PL 66 1240 2382 1978 0010 8798 1507
Recipient: Politechnika Lubelska, ul. Nadbystrzycka 38D, 20-618 Lublin, Polska
Name and address of the bank: PEKAO S.A. III Oddział Lublin, ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 64, 20-076 Lublin, Polska
Tuition fee – tuition fees per semester in EUR should be paid by accepted students until 1st October 2019.
Deadlines for admission to Master studies for the academic year 2019/2020:
1 March 2019 until 14 August 2019 – electronic registration of candidates and submission of the qualification documents in the Electronic Student Registration System
As specified in the Rector’s decision – submission of the enrollment documents
23-27 September 2019 - Registration Week