On the same conditions as citizens of Poland
1. Eligible candidates
The following candidates are eligible to pursue higher education at Lublin University of Technology on the same conditions as Polish nationals:
1) non-nationals who have been granted a residence permit.
2) non-nationals who hold refugee status as granted by the Republic of Poland,
3) non-nationals who have been granted temporary protection in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
4) migrant workers who are nationals of a Member State of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation, or a member state of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – a party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area – and the members of their families if residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
5) non-nationals who in the territory of the Republic of Poland have been granted a European Community long-term residence permit.
6) non-nationals who in the territory of the Republic of Poland have been granted a fixed-term residence permit pursuant to the circumstances referred to in Article 127, art. 159 section 1, or art. 186, section 1, points 3,4 of the Act of 12 December 2013 on Aliens (Dz. U. No. 1650 of 2013, with further amendments);
7) non-nationals who have been granted subsidiary protection in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
8) nationals of a Member State of the European Union or a member state of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – a party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, of the Swiss Confederation - and members of their families, having the right of permanent residence.
In addition, there are two groups of candidates have the right to apply for studies on the same conditions as citizens of Poland. The candidates mentioned below may also choose to apply for studies on different conditions as citizens of Poland:
1) Holders of a valid Card of the Pole (Karta Polaka)
2) Nationals of the Member States of the European Union, of the Swiss Confederation, or the member states of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area – and members of their families who have funds necessary to cover their subsistence costs during a period of study. The candidates mentioned above may pursue higher education in compliance with the rules applicable to Polish nationals, yet with no entitlement to a maintenance grant, special grant for disabled persons and assistance grants.
2. Step by step procedure
• Create an individual registration account in the Electronic Student Registration System.
• Choose your faculty, programme and form of study.
• Fill in and submit the personal questionnaire - complete your personal details.
• Upload scans of the qualification documents.
• Pay the application fee within the application deadlines.
• Participate in the qualification procedure – your documents are verified in respect of formal and education-related requirements.
• Check the qualification results.
• If the result is positive, submit original required enrolment documents specified below.
3. Necessary documents
1) Qualification documents
• scan of the higher education diploma with legalization (or apostille) and annotations;
• scan of official transcript of records/diploma supplement with scale of grades included confirmed by the University;
• scan of the official certificate confirming your command of the language of instruction
scan of the passport page with your photo and personal data;
2) Enrolment documents
• Personal questionnaire – printed out from the Electronic Student Registration System and signed;
• Documents confirming completion of higher education with legalization or apostille and their sworn translation into Polish by a sworn translator;
• A certificate of recognition (nostrification) of higher education diploma (if applicable)
and its sworn translation into Polish by a sworn translator;
• A copy of the passport;
• Documents confirming the knowledge of the English language;
• Medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications to undertake education in a chosen field of study and form of education;
• A certified copy of the disease and accident insurance policy covering the period of education in Poland, or the European Health Insurance Card, or they take the insurance in the National Health Found – immediately after beginning studies;
• Two photos not older than 6 months, presenting the whole head without headdress, size 35mm x45mm, photos should be signed up at the back with name, surname and the number of the passport;
• The application fee payment confirmation;
• Original Power of Attorney, authorizing a person to act on behalf of the Student (if necessary).
4. Application and tuition fees
• Application fee – 85 PLN
• Application fee is paid once per every field of study to which a student registers in the Electronic Student Registration System and it is nonrefundable . It should be paid no later than 5 July 2017. Bank account details are given in the Electronic Student Registration System and in the section Online application below.
Deadlines for admission to the second level of studies for the academic year 2017/2018:
• 22 May 2017 until 5 July 2017 – electronic registration of candidates and submission of the qualification documents in the Electronic Student Registration System;
• 22 May 2017 until 5 July 2017 – Payment of application fee;
• Until 5 July 2017 – Implementation of results to the system which are the basis to proceed the qualification procedure;
• Until 10 July 2017 – results announcement;
• Until 13 July 2017 – registration of candidates (delivering original documents);
6. Online application
In order to apply online please follow the steps below:
• Follow the registration link at the bottom of the page.
• Create your individual registration account in the Electronic Student Registration System
• Choose your faculty, programme and form of study.
• Fill in and submit the personal questionnaire. You will need to fill in your personal, contact and educational details.
• Remember or copy your NIU number and password.
• Log in to your individual registration account using NIU number.
• Once you log in, check the data in the Personal data section and upload the qualification documents in the Upload documents section as well as your photo
• Pay the application fee. Use the bank account number given in your individual registration account and the details specified below:
Recipient: Politechnika Lubelska, ul. Nadbystrzycka 38D, 20-618 Lublin, Polska
Name and address of the bank: PEKAO S.A. III Oddział Lublin, ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 64, 20-076 Lublin, Polska